There are many resources available to students on campus. Ask for help, get involved, and make friends.
- Academic Advancement Center - assists first generation students, students from low-income backgrounds, students with disabilities, and former foster youth/homeless students
- Adult Learner/Veteran Services - offers support and programs for student parents, Veterans, and adult students
- Arts and Sciences Tutoring - FREE tutoring in Biology, Chemistry, Math, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, and more - available Sunday-Thursday
- Assistive Technology Resource Center - Offering students academic and employment assistance through technology resources
- Computing Help Desk- Go to the library's computing help desk to take advantage of all the technological resources and services our library has to offer
- Learning Programs - FREE tutoring, study rooms, advising, academic, and involvement support is available in the TILT building
- Mathematics PACe program- Pre-calculus mathematics courses and support services offered at CSU
- Registrar's Office (Records and Registration)
- Resources for Disabled Students- offers academic accommodations for those that have physical, mental, or learning disabilities
- Writing Center - offers FREE tutoring, peer review, and support for all of your writing needs
- Student Financial Services
Organizations on campus that center around cultural, historical, spiritual, and gender diversity. All allies, affiliates, and supporters are welcome.
- CSU Health Network- Is complete with medical, dental, counseling offices, as well as, a pharmacy and lab
- Learning Assistance Programs - make an appointment with a Learning Assistant for a consultation to receive academic accommodation for learning difficulties